Saturday, April 30, 2016

FROM THE FOURTH QUARTER

SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2016

A GOOD FEELING

Today is Saturday, one week before my big birthday celebration when twenty-one of us will gather for a birthday dinner where my best friends will reveal their  memories of me.  Yikes!  It's like being present at your own funeral.

I finally completed chapters 7 and 8 of Trail Blazer 2 and they're now in the critique hands of Laura Backes.  I'm going out on a limb and predicting she'll find little to criticize.--HaHa
The last time I entertained such thoughts she overwhelmed me.  We shall see what we shall see.
My next moves will center around his practicing medicine with his father, the death of N.W.'s mother and his wedding to Sarah Davis.  Those events should bring Book 2 to the finish line.

This is my book displayed at FBC of Chattanooga, TN

Book signing night is May 2nd at Alexian Village

No comments:

Post a Comment